25.9 C
Friday, September 29, 2023
- Advertisement -


carbon monoxide poisoning

Mother and daughter in Belgium died after lighting barbecue as heating

In Belgium, 44-year-old Louise and her 23-year-old daughter Deborah have died of carbon monoxide poisoning. The two women had lit a barbecue indoors to probably...

Dead in South African bar died of carbon monoxide poisoning

The group of young people who mysteriously died in a South African bar last weekend have probably died of carbon monoxide poisoning. South African media report this based on...

Latest news

- Advertisement -