Pattaya and Banglamung authorities are informing the public of the sites where Covid19 infections may have originated
The Chonburi Health Authority (April 10) released a list of specific places where covid19 infections may have occurred. The health authorities are asking the public when they have been there to notify them and have their health checked.
The following is a Dutch translation of the release :
- La Hoola ‘eyelash extension shop in Welcome Town, Central Pattaya on March 27th from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Movie theater in Terminal 21 on North Pattaya Road on March 28 from 7 pm. until 8:30 PM.
- Kitchen Lao Terminal 4th floor in Terminal 21 on North Pattaya Road on March 28th from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- The Forest by the Sky Pattaya at Ratchwarun Road in Banglamung on March 30th from 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Yada Clinic Central Pattaya Branch at Maman Mansion in Soi Central Pattaya on March 30 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM and April 6 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
- Ngern Turbo bank loan to Khao Talo Branch in Nongprue on March 31 from 2:00 pm. until 3:00 PM.
- Chong Ching Chue Chewa Khaow Hua Gow 469 restaurant on Pattaya Second Road in Banglamung on April 1 from 9:30 PM to 11:00 PM.
- November Rooftop Bar on Sukhumvit Road in Banglamung on April 1 from 11:00 AM to midnight.
- SF Cinema Central Festival Pattaya Beach on Pattaya Second Road. April 1 at 5:15 pm.
- S&P restaurant at Central Festival Pattaya Beach on Pattaya Second Road on April 1 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- The hair salon on the 4th floor of Central Festival Pattaya Beach on Pattaya Second Road on April 1 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
- Rattanakorn Market Raiwanasin on Phonprapa Nimit Road in Pattaya from April 2 to April 8 from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
- Tempo Society nightclub at Chalerm Phrakiet Rama 9 Road in Pattaya City on April 3 from 10:00 PM. until midnight.
- Nightclub Bone Pattaya on Pet Trakun Road in Pattaya City on April 3rd from midnight to 1 am.
- Babylon Genlemen’s club Pattaya at Soi Bongkot 5 (South Pattaya 16) in Pattaya City on April 3 at night.
- Prajanban boi rice restaurant in Central Pattaya on April 3 from 02:00 am to 03:00 am.
- The Box 69 Club Pattaya in Naklua from April 3 to April 4 from 12:30 am to 2:00 am.
- Citrus Pattaya pub second floor in The Avenue Pattaya on Pattaya Second Road on April 4th from midnight to 4 am.
- 3 Mermaids Cafe & restaurant at Si Kasetsin 11 in Pattaya City on April 4, 5:00 PM. until 6:00 PM.
- Drioily Café Pattaya in Pattaya City on April 4th from 10 am. until 11 pm
- Baan Tor Pom hair salon at Soi Bongkot 41/36 in Nongprue on April 4th from 4pm. until 5:00 PM.
- Klong Tom Pattaya Saim Market (opposite Bangkok Pattaya Hospital) on April 7 from 5:00 PM. until 6:00 PM
- Amazon Café coffee shop near Banglamung Hospital on April 8 at 8:30 am. until 9.30 am.
Note: the translation is not in numerical order!
If someone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days of visiting those places, they should go to a hospital, Chonburi Health Service said.
Just let the hospital know that you visited the same site as a Covid-19 confirmed case, the health authority recommended
The Public Relations Department of Chonburi Public Health announced today, April 10, 2021, 141 new confirmed cases of Covid-19.