32.2 C
Sunday, April 2, 2023
- Advertisement -



Dead in South African bar died of carbon monoxide poisoning

The group of young people who mysteriously died in a South African bar last weekend have probably died of carbon monoxide poisoning. South African media report this based on...

2 dogs found dead in Pattaya, owner suspects poisoning

Two four-legged friends have been found dead in the coastal town of Pattaya, the owner of the dogs suspects they have been poisoned. The dogs,...

Latest news

- Advertisement -