25 C
Thursday, November 30, 2023

Young worker gets an “shock” while working on electrical cables in Chonburi but survives


Must read

A young man of 20 years old received a severe electric shock through his body a few days ago while repairing communication lines along overhead cables in Chonburi.

The incident took place on April 21, 2021 in front of the Jena market in the Nong Ri sub-district of Mueang Chonburi.

The 20-year-old victim, Khun Thongchai Thanongdej, was on a ladder organizing communication cables with colleagues when he allegedly touched the wrong wire, causing a severe electric shock.

Khun Thongchai managed to get down the ladder on his own but once he was on the ground, he collapsed, after which a colleague, Khun Ek (further name and age not mentioned) called the emergency services to provide assistance.

Khun Thongchai suffered severe burns to his hand and possible internal injuries in this incident. Exhausted, but conscious, he was taken to Chonburi Hospital.

He is expected to recover from his injuries.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest article